The Campaign for Youth Justice is launching its new 2015 webinar series, “Peer Learning Community Webinar Series”. The goal of these forums is to offer technical assistance to our state, strategic and at-large partners to provide answers to the most asked, and the most difficult questions to answer. We then offer “office hours” for one-on-one follow-up calls for a week after each webinar for state specific follow-up questions, developing strategy and networking.
This monthly webinar series is free and offers attendees the opportunity to hear from experts about best practices, tips on successful strategies and pitfalls to reform efforts. We seek out state and local experts from their respective fields to enhance our knowledge in the youth justice field and strengthen our connections to each other.
- Each webinar is 45-minutes, which includes 30 minutes of content and a 15 minute window to ask your most burning and difficult questions and connect with the experts; access that may not otherwise be available;
- Offers practical education in a time-saving format, with options to participate in real time or review later;
- CFYJ will offer “office hours” for one-on-one technical assistance for a week after each webinar;
- Topics focus on relevant and timely topics that mirror legislative sessions.
Here’s a sneak preview to other upcoming topics:
- Engaging Unlikely Allies
- Using Social Media to Get Your Message Out
- Documenting Your Wins
- Polling and Messaging for Your Issue